A FPL library that gets all the basic stats for each player, gw-specific data for each player and season history of each player
- BDooley11 for providing top managers script
- speeder1987 for providing 2018/19 fixtures.csv file
- ravgeetdhillon for github actions automation for data update
The data folder contains the data from past seasons as well as the current season. It is structured as follows:
- season/cleaned_players.csv : The overview stats for the season
- season/gws/gw_number.csv : GW-specific stats for the particular season
- season/gws/merged_gws.csv : GW-by-GW stats for each player in a single file
- season/players/player_name/gws.csv : GW-by-GW stats for that specific player
- season/players/player_name/history.csv : Prior seasons history stats for that specific player.
Player Position Data
In players_raw.csv, element_type is the field that corresponds to the position. 1 = GK 2 = DEF 3 = MID 4 = FWD
- GW35 expected points data is wrong (all values are 0).
- If you feel like there is some data that is missing which you would like to see, then please feel free to create a PR or create an issue highlighting what is missing and what you would like to be added
- If you have access to old data (pre-2016) then please feel free to create Pull Requests adding the data to the repo or create an issue with links to old data and I will add them myself.
If you use data from here for your website or blog posts, then I would humbly request that you please add a link back to this repo as the data source (and I would in turn add a link to your post/site as a notable usage of this repo).
Downloading Your Team Data
You can download the data for your team by executing the following steps:
python teams_scraper.py <team_id> #Eg: python teams_scraper.py 4582
This will create a new folder called "team_<team_id>_data18-19" with individual files of all the important data