Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Released on 2008-06-01.
- ADDED: Confirmation message on delete data button in settings_reset.asp (Closes #12).
- CHANGED: The path to count.asp file now includes the full path to the file to prevent the script to not work when you are tracking an external website (Closes 22).
- CHANGED: The main file is now called default.asp instead of statistiche.asp to prevent users to be disoriented by an untranslated error message when trying to access /myasg root folder (Closes #32).
- CHANGED: Flag icon package replaced by the wonderful flag set provided by Fam Fam Fam at http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/flags/
- CHANGED: Various source code improvements and refactoring.
- CHANGED: URL for update check function (closes #29).
- FIXED: Undefined intAsgProtezione variable in settings_skin.asp (Closes #45).
- FIXED: Missing flag icons are displayed as broken images (Closes #6).
- FIXED: Broken skin file (Closes #17).
- FIXED: Various English typo
- REMOVED: default.asp filed from all directories (Closes #23).
- REMOVED: icon debug system that notified to ASG all unknown icons (closes #28).
Released on 2007-08-14.
- CHANGED: Updated ip-to-country database to July 30, 2007
- CHANGED: Translated inc_config.asp and a few other files into English
- CHANGED: All browser/os/searchengine icons have been completely redesigned
- CHANGED: simplified documentation
- CHANGED: moved setup.asp and update.asp files outside main program folder to be sure the user doesn't forget to remove them
- FIXED: OS Vista displayed as Microsoft Windows NT 4 (#4)
- FIXED: Database pruning tool returns a Microsoft VBScript compilation error (#1)
- FIXED: Flag icons missing Montenegro (ME) and Serbia (RS) (#5)
- REMOVED: robots.txt file no longer useful since the application is usually installed in a subfolder.
- REMOVED: European codepage from source code. It prevents ASG to be installed and translated in extra-European languages.