Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Released on 2008-06-01.
- ADDED: Confirmation message on delete data button in settings_reset.asp (Closes #12).
- CHANGED: The path to count.asp file now includes the full path to the file to prevent the script to not work when you are tracking an external website (Closes 22).
- CHANGED: The main file is now called default.asp instead of statistiche.asp to prevent users to be disoriented by an untranslated error message when trying to access /myasg root folder (Closes #32).
- CHANGED: Flag icon package replaced by the wonderful flag set provided by Fam Fam Fam at http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/flags/
- CHANGED: Various source code improvements and refactoring.
- CHANGED: URL for update check function (closes #29).
- FIXED: Undefined intAsgProtezione variable in settings_skin.asp (Closes #45).
- FIXED: Missing flag icons are displayed as broken images (Closes #6).
- FIXED: Broken skin file (Closes #17).
- FIXED: Various English typo
- REMOVED: default.asp filed from all directories (Closes #23).
- REMOVED: icon debug system that notified to ASG all unknown icons (closes #28).
Released on 2007-08-14.
- CHANGED: Updated ip-to-country database to July 30, 2007
- CHANGED: Translated inc_config.asp and a few other files into English
- CHANGED: All browser/os/searchengine icons have been completely redesigned
- CHANGED: simplified documentation
- CHANGED: moved setup.asp and update.asp files outside main program folder to be sure the user doesn't forget to remove them
- FIXED: OS Vista displayed as Microsoft Windows NT 4 (#4)
- FIXED: Database pruning tool returns a Microsoft VBScript compilation error (#1)
- FIXED: Flag icons missing Montenegro (ME) and Serbia (RS) (#5)
- REMOVED: robots.txt file no longer useful since the application is usually installed in a subfolder.
- REMOVED: European codepage from source code. It prevents ASG to be installed and translated in extra-European languages.