Disclaimer: AdGuard for Android is not an open source project. We use Github as an open bug tracker for users to see what developers are working on.
The previous hotfix dealt with some urgent bugs, so we had to act fast and couldn't fix the rest of the less important issues. After today's update all of them should go away.
- [Fixed] DNS filtering breaks regular filtering on HTC devices #3014
- [Fixed] AdGuard doesn't completely remove extensions #3015
- [Fixed] Disabling network access globally blocks DNS requests #3025
- [Fixed] Bypassing DNS requests breaks DNS filtering #3026
- [Fixed] AdGuard fails to start protection after an update #3024
- [Fixed] Facebook lite cannot detect that IPv6 is unreachable #3031
- [Fixed] Blocked app notification works incorrectly #3032
- [Improved] dnsproxy library has been updated #3016