From this release onward, we are following SemVer. Also, we have unfork and tidy up a bit the project to ease contributions.
There are a few other changes in this release detailed next.
- #81 Fixing an issue when clicking on the "Open" in the tray menu did not focus the window. Thanks to @alexeiskachykhin for fixing it!
- #94 Adding the ability to provide certificate fingerprints for self signed certs. Thanks to @zeitounator and @charlycoste for their work. That fixes #93.
- #77 Adding some default custom CSS templates. Available customCSSName templates are in the config readme file and you can get them to run with
teams-for-linux --customCSSName compactLight
- #80 Fixing an issue where the yargs was not picking up the config file. Now it is possible to have a config.json file with the config changes that you need. Refer to the config readme for more info.
- #83 Added a wee screen that shows what you are sharing. It is quite dump but does the job.
- #98 Adding the ability to stop the onlineOfflineRefresh introduced in version 0.1.13 as it seems to produce an infinite loop in some scenarios.
- #100 Adding a few extra browser tweaks to try to solve the issue with the microphone and screen sharing not working if not having a webcam.
- #78 Decided to go down the SemVer route.
- #87 Community decided to unfork.
- #95 Created a code of conduct (thanks to #87)
Updated versions of electron and the other packages that we have in the package.json file.
And last, but not least, added a bug and feature request templates in order to ease that process.
Thanks to everybody involved!