Clone this wiki locally
Are you presenting OpenRefine at a conference? meetup? Are you organizing a workshop? Please list your event below to share it with the community. Don't forget to add the location, date and time and a link to the event description page.
- Google-Refine + YQL workshop @ Taipei on Tue. Oct. 29 2013 in Chinese (30 min introduction, 1h practice, 30 min visualization ), Target audience: people with no previous background in programming are welcome, after the 1h practice, we will combine your result with this visualization
Here is a list of the previous OpenRefine events with feedback, video or any other materials related to. Those are great source of documentation.
- Google-Refine presentation at NICAR (introduction,good practise,cluster,facet), Description : Good introduction to grefine to navigate and clean data.
- Data Clustering With The Google. (cluster), Description : Introduction starts slide 12. Presentation by Bob Lannon Senior NLP Analyst, Verilogue
- Data Journalism Workshop - New York (video,introduction), Description : Google Hangout of HHNew York presenting Google Refine
- ABCD - Google Refine Workshop (exercise,split,history,toDate,toNumber,cluster,facet), Description : This tutorial / exercise will walk you through all google refine main functionality. Through it's exercise so you can get your hand on quickly!
Are we missing something? feel free to add yours (date, location and presentation)