Seal Report offers a complete framework for producing daily reports and dashboards from any database.
The product focuses on easy installation and report design: Once setup, reports can be built and published in a minute.
Seal Report is an Open Source tool for the Microsoft .Net Framework entirely written in C#.
- Dynamic SQL sources: Use either your SQL or let the Seal engine build dynamically the SQL used to query your database.
- Native Pivot Tables: Simply drag and drop elements directly in a pivot table (Cross Tab) and display them in your report.
- HTML 5 Charts: Define and display Chart Series in two mouse clicks (Support of ChartJS, NVD3 and Plotly libraries).
- Fully Responsive and HTML Rendering using Razor engine: Use the power of HTML5 in the report result (Bootstrap layout, Responsiveness, Tables sorting and filtering). Customize your report presentation in HTML with the Razor engine parsing.
- Drill Down navigation and Sub Reports: Navigate in your report result to drill to a detail or to execute another report.
- Web Report Server: Publish and edit your reports on the web (requires Internet Information Server 7 or 8 with MVC4).
- Task scheduler: Schedule your report executions and generate results in folders or send them by emails (integrated with the Windows Tasks Scheduler).
- Report Tasks: Define tasks to perform your batch operations (data load, excel load, backup, data processing, etc.) or to trigger procedures from external assemblies.
- No SQL Data Sources: Fill up your source Data Tables from your own code and display them in a report.
- Low TCO (total cost of ownership): The product is designed for minimal ongoing maintenance.
A live demonstration of the Web Report Server is available.
Quick start guides for building reports are available at the Seal Report Web site.
In addition to the Open Source version, Ariacom offers consulting on the product and 2 commercial components:
- The Web Report Designer to edit and schedule reports from any web browser.
- The PDF and Excel Converter to generate reports in PDF and Excel files.
HTML Report Result
Web Report Server
Report Result with Responsive Layout
Web Report Server with Responsive Layout
- 2003, Windows 7, 2008, Windows 8, 2012, Windows 10
- .Net Framework 4.5
- Database OLE DB or ODBC Drivers
- For the Web Report Server: Internet Information Server with Application Development/ASP.Net 4.5 or greater
- For the Task Scheduler: 7, 2008, 8, 10 or 2012
- Visual Studio 2017
Seal Report is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0