Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Aligned machinery, web and KiOS versions. Too many people were confused by the versioning.
rpi1-libx264.so.148 599 KB
rpi1-libx265.so.160 1.93 MB
rpi2-libx264.so.148 644 KB
rpi2-libx265.so.160 1.93 MB
rpi3-libx264.so.148 644 KB
rpi3-libx265.so.160 1.93 MB
rpi4-libx264.so.148 607 KB
rpi4-libx265.so.160 918 KB
- To optimise the cloud experience we've added a proxy.kerberos.io machine in between.
- We've changed the S3 storage scheme (class:ONEZONE_IA).
- Resolved deadlock with livestreaming while restarting machinery.
- Revert logging library; enabled log rotating.
- Added live streaming feature for app.kerberos.io
- Upgraded logging library: log file can be max 5MB, and will rotate.
- Better logging for cloud uploads (failed information).
- Added Pushbullet. #139
- Cloud upload was not longer working (hot fix also in 2.6.0).
- Add background color timestamp. #128
- Send instanceId in AWS header when uploading to cloud (necessary for new cloud app).
- Better support for Chinese IP cameras.
- Bug: resolved major bug in livestream: memory leak in stream class. #94
- Quality: capture health verification: check if the chosen capture device is still grabbing (and didn't stalled).
- Quality: extra logging when recording with raspberry pi camera.
- Quality: make sure the cloud upload is functioning properly, after an upload it's verified if the files really exist in the cloud.
- Update for kerberos.cloud: pushing content-type.
- Change default configurations.