I'm someone who is passionate about GNU/Linux and likes to write code.
I mostly write Rust these days. See my pinned repositories below.
Other than that, here are a few interesting projects (written in C, Go, Python, JS) that worth mentioning:
- CoolModFiles - A web player that plays some cool MOD files randomly
- kermit - A VTE-based, simple and froggy terminal emulator
- zps - A small utility for listing and reaping zombie processes
- pkgtop - Interactive package manager and resource monitor
- grapheneX - Automated system hardening framework
- Picasso - PIC16F877A based 5V/20MHz development board and PIC programmer
- dotfiles -
If you want to support my work, consider becoming a patron on Patreon. Unfortunately, GitHub Sponsors is not supported in my region.
Big thanks to my patrons <3 @ethmtrgt