Builds: Continuous integration
Travis CI (build host is Linux/x86_64, target depends on repo):
- buildrump.sh/POSIX: static & dynamic, clang & gcc
- Rumprun unikernel (hw and Xen platforms)
- network interface driver for DPDK backend
- network interface driver for netmap backend
- PCI drivers in userspace
Live Travis reports are sent to #rumpkernel-builds on irc.freenode.net.
- buildrump.sh stable, multiple operating systems and architectures
- NetBSD HEAD, buildrump.sh & rumpctrl, multiple host systems and architectures (*)
- ljsyscall, includes rump kernel tests on various platforms
- rumpctrl, multiple platforms
* hourly runs with NetBSD HEAD. Since these runs are not against a "known good" timestamp of NetBSD sources, there may be transient failures.