Parkour is the original, most powerful Parkour based plugin available! First released in November 2012, and has been updated since. Parkour is now open source, allowing you to contribute ideas and enhancements, or create your own spin on the plugin.
Add a whole new element of fun to any server, highly competitive gameplay with rewards and leaderboards.
- Install Spigot (1.8.X, 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X, 1.13.X).
- Download Parkour from dev.bukkit.org
- Place the Parkour.jar into the 'plugins' folder of the server.
- Start your server and check the server logs to ensure the plugin started successfully.
- Check the config.yml and configure it to your preference before fully implementing the plugin.
|Vault||Add economy support to the plugin, reward or penalise the player.|
|BountifulAPI||Add title and actionbar support to the plugin. Works very nicely with the plugin.|
|PlaceholderAPI||Add PlaceholderAPI support to the plugin via a plugin steve4744 created.|
|Parkour Top Ten||Create a top ten display of player heads for Parkour courses, created by steve4744|
<repository> <id>a5h73y-repo</id> <url>https://dl.bintray.com/a5h73y/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>me.A5H73Y</groupId> <artifactId>Parkour</artifactId> <version>5.1</version> <type>jar</type> <scope>provided</scope> </dependency>