A Riru / Zygisk module trying to provide an ART hooking framework which delivers consistent APIs with the OG Xposed, leveraging LSPlant hooking framework.
Xposed is a framework for modules that can change the behavior of the system and apps without touching any APKs. That's great because it means that modules can work for different versions and even ROMs without any changes (as long as the original code was not changed too much). It's also easy to undo. As all changes are done in the memory, you just need to deactivate the module and reboot to get your original system back. There are many other advantages, but here is just one more: multiple modules can do changes to the same part of the system or app. With modified APKs, you have to choose one. No way to combine them, unless the author builds multiple APKs with different combinations.
Android 8.1 ~ 13 Beta 1
- Install Magisk v23+ (Riru) / v24+ (Zygisk)
- (For Riru flavor) Install Riru v25+ from Magisk repo
- Download and install LSPosed in Magisk app
- Follow the prompt to add LSPosed shortcut to launcher
- Some launchers won't show a prompt but silently add the shortcut
- If the shortcut cannot be added, you can install the manager located at
- If you accidentally deleted the shortcut, reboot your device or install the manager manually to add the shortcut again
- If you don't need a shortcut, install the manager manually and you can disable future shortcut being added in the settings
- In any case, you can dial
*#*#5776733#*#*(aka LSPosed) to launch the manager if you have a dialer
- Have fun :)
Developers are welcome to write Xposed modules with hooks based on LSPosed Framework. A module based on LSPosed framework is fully compatible with the original Xposed Framework, and vice versa, a Xposed Framework-based module will work well with LSPosed framework too.
We use our own module repository. We welcome developers to submit modules to our repository, and then modules can be downloaded in LSPosed.
- Telegram: @LSPosed
Notice: These community groups don't accept any bug report, please use Get help to report.
You can contribute translation here.
- Magisk: makes all these possible
- Riru: provides a way to inject code into zygote process
- XposedBridge: the OG Xposed framework APIs
- Dobby: used for inline hooking
- LSPlant: the core ART hooking framework
- EdXposed: fork source
SandHook: ART hooking framework for SandHook variant YAHFA: previous ART hooking framework dexmaker and dalvikdx: to dynamically generate YAHFA hooker classes DexBuilder: to dynamically generate YAHFA hooker classes
LSPosed is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3 (GPL-3) (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html).