A categorized list of C++ resources.
- Analysis - program analysis
- Atomics, lock free, memory model
- Building - building, build systems, and build performance optimization
- Computer architecture
- Debugging - readings (articles, documentation - implementation & use), software (GDB, LLDB, RR, WinDbg; stack trace & unwinding), talks
- Debugging - tracing: readings; software; talks
- Error handling
- Executables - executable & object file formats (DLL, ELF, Mach-O, PE); debugging data formats (DWARF, PDB)
- Linking and Loading - linkers, loaders, libraries
- Learning and teaching
- Performance tools
- Standard & standardization
Being a part of a few C++ communities, I happen to run across some interesting links -- this is an attempt to categorize them. Thanks to Saurabh Malpani from "C++ Enthusiasts" for the suggestion.
An ongoing, work-in-progress effort -- comments, feedback, and suggestions welcome!
Hopefully some will find this of some use and interest, too :-)