Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the section dedicated to projects using/for SFML.
- [C++] sfeMovie: A C++ library that lets you play movies in SFML based applications.
- [C++/C#/.NET] Motion/MotionNET: A C++ and C#/.NET library that lets you playback video and audio using SFML or the SFML.NET binding.
UI (User Interface)
- [C++] SFGUI: A C++ library for adding graphical user interfaces to games and programs.
- [C++ or C#] TGUI: An easy to use cross-platform GUI based on SFML 2 and written in C++.
- [C++] Squeak: Simple and small add-on to use a customisable mouse cursor/pointer.
- [C++] LuaConsole: Simple to use, both in code and in app, console/terminal for Lua. Works with SFML 2.1 and Lua 5.1, LuaJIT 2.0 and Lua 5.2 .
- [C++] Zoost & Zoom libraries: Geometric objects, customizable shapes, animation tools & light rendering.
- [C++] Thor: Particle systems, animations, pausable clocks, vector functions, resource/event handling, triangulations, and much more...
- [C++] BZeps-SFML-Snippets: Particle System, Animation & Tileset support and other good stuffs. Currently in development, any help/pull requests greatly appreciated!
- [Ruby] GDE: An environment for rbSFML that helps out with development.
- [C++] Selba Ward: collection of generic, reusable and flexible drawable objects for SFML (by Hapax)
- [C++] SFML with Box2D: A small project that let you use Box2D with SFML.
- SimpleSprite - A small class designed to emulate the sf::Sprite functionality, and to extend it by adding the ability to set Size directly via a setSize(..) method, and the ability to set per-vertex colors via setVertexColor(int index, sf::Color color)
- [C] CSFML: available on the download page of sfml website
- [Python] PySFML: available on the download page of sfml website
- [Ruby] RubySFML: available on the download page of sfml website
- [D] DSFML: available on the download page of sfml website
- [C#/.NET] available on the download page of sfml website
- [Java] JSFML: http://jsfml.org/
- [OCaml] ocaml-sfml: hosted on the ocaml forge: http://ocaml-sfml.forge.ocamlcore.org/
- [OCaml] Ocsfml: hosted on github: https://github.com/JoeDralliam/Ocsfml
- [Rust] Rust-SFML: available on github and its webpage
- [Haskell] SFML https://hackage.haskell.org/package/SFML
- [Julia] SFML.jl https://github.com/zyedidia/SFML.jl
- [C++] Pioneers: A turn-based exploration/adventure RPG.
- [C++] Crea: A 2D moddable sandbox game with a light-hearted mood, colorful art and RPG elements.
- [C++] Moonman: A procedural adventure game
- [C++] Vagante: A platformer roguelike game; imagine Spelunky with RPG elements!
- [C++] Harvest : Massive Encounter: Tower Defense Real Time strategy game
- [C++] Contamination: Zombie survival game: Try to survive as long as possible in a post apocalyptic world
- [C++] Re:creation: top-down action adventure game. You play as undead knight who can turn into a ghost and control dead enemies with it to get their abilities and solve various puzzles.
- [C++] Kronos: An Action-RPG game with lots of combats, customization and puzzle interaction. With 30+ map areas, 50+ enemies and bosses, and tons of items to customize your play style.
- [C++] Hope: point and click adventure game.
- [C++] PixZen: Simple 2D platform game with unique story.
- [C++] Metroid Prime : Némésis: 2D fangame following the famous Metroid Prime 3.
- [C#] Pax: A Wargame: A grand strategy game around the topics of war, diplomacy, exploration and trade, set during the Middle Ages and Renaissance. In early development, C#-coded, Python-scriptable.
- [C++11] Kroniax: a sidescroller, steer the ship without touching the walls
- [C++11] Open Hexagon (GitHub): C++11 open source clone of "Super Hexagon". Features JSON/LUA customizable game files, a soundtrack by BOSSFIGHT, pseudo-3D effects.
- [C++] F.I.R.E.D.: 2D cross-platform game with elements of Action, RPG and Adventure.
- [C++11] operation bloodshed: arcade game, spiritual successor to "Operation Carnage" - similar to Smash TV or Robotron
- [C++] M.A.R.S. - a ridiculous shooter (GitHub): is a 2D space shooter with awesome visual effects and attractive physics. Players can battle each other or computer controlled enemies in exciting game modes.
- [C++11] Cendric - an RPG platformer (GitHub): A platformer with RPG elements. Features: Lighting, Particles, Water-Simulation; Dynamic levels and spells.
- [C++11] EmptyEpsilon - a cooperative multiplayer spaceship bridge simulator (GitHub): 1-6 players work together on the bridge stations (helms, weapons, engineering, science, relay, captain) of a spaceship. Multi-ship play, internet, scriptable scenarios, Lua scripting, HTTP API, multiple 3D viewscreens, Game Master mode