Welcome to the section dedicated to projects using/for SFML.
- [C++] sfeMovie: A C++ library that lets you play movies in SFML based applications.
- [C++/C#/.NET] Motion/MotionNET: A C++ and C#/.NET library that lets you playback video and audio using SFML or the SFML.NET binding.
UI (User Interface)
- [C++] SFGUI: A C++ library for adding graphical user interfaces to games and programs.
- [C++ or C#] TGUI: An easy to use cross-platform GUI based on SFML 2 and written in C++.
- [C++] Squeak: Simple and small add-on to use a customisable mouse cursor/pointer.
- [C++] LuaConsole: Simple to use, both in code and in app, console/terminal for Lua. Works with SFML 2.1 and Lua 5.1, LuaJIT 2.0 and Lua 5.2 .
- [C++11] SFMLApp: A light C++ framework to easily manage multiple views of your SFML application (by wagnrd)
- [C++] Swoosh: Header-only mini library for activity management and segues. Create complex transitions with easein functions, timers, action lists, and shaders with minimal code all while being human-readable friendly. Comes with extra utility functions specific to but not limited to games.
- [C++] Zoost & Zoom libraries: Geometric objects, customizable shapes, animation tools & light rendering.
- [C++] Thor: Particle systems, animations, pausable clocks, vector functions, resource/event handling, triangulations, and much more...
- [C++] BZeps-SFML-Snippets: Particle System, Animation & Tileset support and other good stuffs. Currently in development, any help/pull requests greatly appreciated!
- [Ruby] GDE: An environment for rbSFML that helps out with development.
- [C++] Selba Ward: collection of generic, reusable and flexible drawable objects for SFML (by Hapax)
- [C++] SFMLMath: Simple header-only vector math library for SFML. It uses the built-in vector types to keep the usage as natural and SFML-like as possible (by wagnrd)
- [C++] SFML with Box2D: A small project that let you use Box2D with SFML.
- SimpleSprite - A small class designed to emulate the sf::Sprite functionality, and to extend it by adding the ability to set Size directly via a setSize(..) method, and the ability to set per-vertex colors via setVertexColor(int index, sf::Color color)
- [C] CSFML: available on the download page of sfml website
- [Python] PySFML: available on the download page of sfml website
- [Ruby] RubySFML: available on the download page of sfml website
- [D] DSFML: available on the download page of sfml website
- [C#/.NET] available on the download page of sfml website
- [Java] JSFML: http://jsfml.org/
- [OCaml] ocaml-sfml: hosted on the ocaml forge: http://ocaml-sfml.forge.ocamlcore.org/
- [OCaml] Ocsfml: hosted on github: https://github.com/JoeDralliam/Ocsfml
- [Rust] Rust-SFML: available on github and its webpage
- [Haskell] SFML https://hackage.haskell.org/package/SFML
- [Julia] SFML.jl https://github.com/zyedidia/SFML.jl
- [C++] Contamination: Zombie survival game: Try to survive as long as possible in a post apocalyptic world
- [C++] Crea: A 2D moddable sandbox game with a light-hearted mood, colorful art and RPG elements.
- [C++] Dispersio: 2D adventure platformer game with retro-styled graphics.
- [C++] Harvest : Massive Encounter: Tower Defense Real Time strategy game
- [C++] Hope: point and click adventure game.
- [C++] Kronos: An Action-RPG game with lots of combats, customization and puzzle interaction. With 30+ map areas, 50+ enemies and bosses, and tons of items to customize your play style.
- [C++] Moonman: A procedural adventure game
- [C++] Pioneers: A turn-based exploration/adventure RPG.
- [C++] PixZen: Simple 2D platform game with unique story.
- [C++] Re:creation: top-down action adventure game. You play as undead knight who can turn into a ghost and control dead enemies with it to get their abilities and solve various puzzles.
- [C++] Vagante: A platformer roguelike game; imagine Spelunky with RPG elements!
- [C++] Andropple: A basic SFML and C++ game, where droid bot eats apple ;) (by shaswata56)
- [C++] Cendric - an RPG platformer (GitHub): A platformer with RPG elements. Features: Lighting, Particles, Water-Simulation; Dynamic levels and spells.
- [C++] Cosmoscroll: Space-based shoot'em up game. Inspired by games such as R-Type and Gradius, it features side-scrolling, retro-looking graphics and chiptune music.
- [C++] CubePuzzle: A simple 3d puzzle game, the source code and commits are organized to teach how to use SFML and OpenGL to create 3d games.
- [C++] EmptyEpsilon - a cooperative multiplayer spaceship bridge simulator (GitHub): 1-6 players work together on the bridge stations (helms, weapons, engineering, science, relay, captain) of a spaceship. Multi-ship play, internet, scriptable scenarios, Lua scripting, HTTP API, multiple 3D viewscreens, Game Master mode.
- [C++] F.I.R.E.D.: 2D cross-platform game with elements of Action, RPG and Adventure.
- [C++] Kroniax: a sidescroller, steer the ship without touching the walls
- [C++] M.A.R.S. - a ridiculous shooter (GitHub): is a 2D space shooter with awesome visual effects and attractive physics. Players can battle each other or computer controlled enemies in exciting game modes.
- [C++] Megaman Battle Network: A full working battle engine replica of the gameboy advanced series. Includes customization for enemies, chips, navis, and the wiki has documentation.
- [C++] Open Hexagon (GitHub): C++11 open source clone of "Super Hexagon". Features JSON/LUA customizable game files, a soundtrack by BOSSFIGHT, pseudo-3D effects.
- [C++] Operation bloodshed: arcade game, spiritual successor to "Operation Carnage" - similar to Smash TV or Robotron
- [C#] Pax: A Wargame: A grand strategy game around the topics of war, diplomacy, exploration and trade, set during the Middle Ages and Renaissance. In early development, C#-coded, Python-scriptable.
- [C++] Pong: An implementation of the game Pong in its unique arcade look (by wagnrd)
- [C++] Randballs: simple SFML and EnTT playground.
- [C++] Small Pokemon Engine: A small yet solid foundation for making pokemon-like games with a feature-rich battle engine that is easy to mod and add more content.
- [C++] Snake: Simple snake game in C++ (by shaswata56)
- [C++] Tao's Adventure: It is a simple 2D adventure platformer game. Build from scratch using C++ and SFML . (by shaswata56 and KhanShaheb34)
- [C++] Wallbreaker: A Breakout clone. Includes a level editor.