ntfy.sh | Send push notifications to your phone or desktop via PUT/POST
ntfy (pronounce: notify) is a simple HTTP-based pub-sub notification service. It allows you to send notifications to your phone or desktop via scripts from any computer, entirely without signup or cost. It's also open source (as you can plainly see) if you want to run your own.
I welcome any and all contributions. Just create a PR or an issue.
Third party libraries and resources:
- github.com/urfave/cli/v2 (MIT) is used to drive the CLI
- Mixkit sound (Mixkit Free License) used as notification sound
- Lato Font (OFL) is used as a font in the Web UI
- GoReleaser (MIT) is used to create releases
- go-smtp (MIT) is used to receive e-mails
- stretchr/testify (MIT) is used for unit and integration tests
- github.com/mattn/go-sqlite3 (MIT) is used to provide the persistent message cache
- Firebase Admin SDK (Apache 2.0) is used to send FCM messages
- github/gemoji (MIT) is used for emoji support (specifically the emoji.json file)
- Lightbox with vanilla JS
- Statically linking go-sqlite3