A curated list of amazing Homomorphic Encryption libraries, software and resources
- HElib - Brakerski-Gentry-Vaikuntanathan (BGV) scheme.
- SEAL - "FullRNS" optimization of Fan-Vercauteren (FV) scheme.
- FHEW - Fully HE library.
- HEAAN - Scheme with native support for fixed point approximate arithmetic.
- Λ ○ λ - Haskell library for ring-based lattice cryptography that supports FHE.
- NFLlib - NTT-based Fast Lattice library.
- PALISADE - lattice encryption library.
- tfhe - Faster fully HE: Bootstrapping in less than 0.1 seconds.
- Pyfhel - PYthon For HELib.
- libshe - Symmetric somewhat HE library based on DGHV scheme.
- cuHE - GPU-accelerated HE library for NVIDIA CUDA-Enabled GPUs.
- cuYASHE - Based on leveled fully HE scheme YASHE for GPGPUs.
- python-paillier - Partially HE based on Paillier scheme.
- krypto - C++ implementation of multivariate quadratic FHE.
- petlib - Python library that implements a number of Privacy Enhancing Technologies.
- OpenMined - Decentralized data ownership & intelligence based on HE, blockchain and deep / federated learning.
- Cingulata - Compiler toolchain and RTE for running C++ programs over encrypted data.
- crypto-geofence - Geo-fencing demo application based on Paillier scheme.
- CryptDB - Protecting Confidentiality with Encrypted Query Processing.
- ZeroDB - E2E encrypted database using proxy re-encryption.
- Prisma/DB - Security layer for relational database systems.
- encrypted-mongodb - Wrapper on MongoDB's Python driver that enables to query encrypted data.
- Gentry, Craig. A fully homomorphic encryption scheme. Stanford University, 2009.
- Barthelemy, Lucas. Brief survey of Fully HE. 2016.
Related awesome lists
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
To the extent possible under law, Jonathan Schneider has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.