A curated list of awesome downloadable SVG/PNG/Font icon projects
General purpose icons used everywhere.
- Byte Size Icons - Tiny style-controlled SVG iconset. (Website)
- Eva icons - A pack of more than 480 beautifully crafted Open Source icons. (Website)
- Evil icons - Simple and clean SVG icon pack with the code to support Rails, Sprockets, Node.js, Gulp, Grunt and CDN. (Website)
- Feather - Simply beautiful open source icons. (Website)
- Font Awesome - The iconic SVG, font, and CSS toolkit. (Website)
- Ion icons - The premium icon font for Ionic Framework and web apps everywhere. (Website)
- Material design icons - Material Design icons by Google. (Website)
- Octicons - A scalable set of icons handcrafted with <3 by GitHub. (Website)
- Open Iconic - Open Iconic is the open source sibling of Iconic. (Website)
- Super Tiny Icons - Miniscule SVG versions of your favourite website and app logos, under 1KB each.
- Weather icons - Weather Themed Icons and CSS.
- Zondicons - A set of free premium SVG icons for you to use on your digital products. (Website)
Logos of different brands or companies or technologies.
- Browser Logos - High resolution web browser logos.
- Cryptocoins - Complete vector/webfont icon pack of your favourite cryptocurrencies.
- Cryptocurrency icons - A set of icons for all the main cryptocurrencies and altcoins. (Website)
- Dev icons - An iconic font made for developers. (Website)
- Simple icons - Free SVG icons for popular brands. (Website)
Icons that are not general or logos, but something special.
- Flag Kit - Beautiful flag icons for usage in apps and on the web.
- Mapsicon - A free collection of maps for every country in the world.
Icons made out of CSS only (that are not downloadable).
- cssicon - Icon set made with pure css code, no dependencies, "grab and go" icons. (Website)
- icono - Pure CSS, class based icon pack. (Website)
Not open-source/free, but still awesome enough.
- Heroicons - Unique set of icons for your marketing website.
- Iconic - The definitive icon set designed for the modern web.