List of known qBittorrent themes
- Installing qBittorrent
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- qBittorrent options (current and deprecated)
- How to use qBittorrent as a tracker
- How to use portable mode
- Anonymous mode
|Current||qBittorrent ≥ v4.1|
|Previous||qBittorrent v3.2.0 - v4.0.x|
|Obsolete||qBittorrent < v3.2.0|
- Let's Encrypt Certificates + Caddy2 Reverse Proxy
- Let's Encrypt certificates + NGINX reverse proxy - Linux
- Let's Encrypt certificates - Linux
- Self-signed SSL certificates - Linux
- Running qBittorrent without X server (WebUI only)
- Running qBittorrent without X server (WebUI only, systemd service set up, Ubuntu 15.04 or newer)
- OpenVPN and qBittorrent without X server
- Coding style
- How to write a search plugin
- Using VSCode for qBittorrent development
- Setup GDB with Qt pretty printers
- How to debug WebUI code
- Alpine Linux
- CentOS 8.x
- Debian / Ubuntu and derivatives (CMake)
- Debian / Ubuntu and derivatives (autotools/qmake)
- FreeBSD (no GUI)
- Fully static binaries on Linux (glibc or musl)
- Raspberry Pi OS / DietPi
- Raspbian for LeMaker Banana Pro
Clone this wiki locally
A non-exhaustive list of FOSS GUI themes developed for qBittorrent by the community. They are provided on a best-effort basis as a community initiative and not officially supported. Issues with the themes should be reported on their respective repositories.
If you know of more, feel free to add a link to the repository along with a short description.
See How to use custom UI themes to use them.
A compact theme with the look of version 4.2.1.
A collection of Dark and light themes inspired by Mumble and others.
A dark theme inspired by one of the above.
A fully dark theme for qBittorrent, just simple black and white, nothing else.
A simple dark theme, with a similar color pallete as all my other configurations. (i3, kitty, qutebrowser, ...)
A dark theme for qBittorrent.