Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- In previous versions, resources were monitored before performing the corresponding seize/release activity, before changing the status of the system. Thus,
t=3, queue=2meant that, until
t=3, the queue had 2 customers, and at
t=3the system changed (because of a new arrival or a new departure). The idea was to keep the values and time vectors aligned (see #28). But from this moment on, the resources are monitored _after changing the status of the system. This is more consistent with what a user would expect, and more consistent with the behaviour of other related R functions (e.g., see
stepfun, from the
statspackage). Wrapping up and from now on,
t=3, queue=2means that some event happened at
t=3whose immediate and subsequent result was a queue with 2 customers.
- Add preemption functionality (#34). Preemption comes into play when a resource is specified as
preemptive=TRUE. Arrivals in the server can be preempted on a
seizehas three basic properties:
priority: already present in previous versions.
priorityvalue greater than this may preempt the present
restart: whether the current task (a
timeoutactivity, for instance) should be restarted if the arrival is preempted.
Minor changes and fixes:
- Remove deprecated functions
from_toconvenience functions (8e524cd).
- Fix colour scale in
- Fix compatibility with the upcoming version of
branchactivity now provides attributes to its
optionfunction, as the other activities (#42).
- Implement error handling in