The reMarkable is a paper tablet for those who prefer writing on paper, rather than keyboards. Its remarkably fast paper-white display, Linux based operating system and awesome community make it highly attractive amongst hackers and developers.
Contributions are welcome as long as they follow the guidelines.
- libremarkable - A framework for developing applications with native refresh support for reMarkable Tablet.
- lines-are-beautiful - C++ File API for the reMarkable tablet.
- reMarkableAPI - Docs and implementation of the reMarkable file sync API.
- rMAPI - ReMarkable Cloud Go API.
- plato - Plato reader port. Supports pdfs, epubs, many other formats.
- CUPS Printing - Script to print directly to reMarkable Cloud from CUPS using rMAPI.
- reMarkable Web App - Web App for interfacing with the reMarkable paper tablet.
- rM-sync - Sync script for reMarkable paper tablet.
- zotero-reMarkable - Script to sync PDFs from the Zotero reference manager.
- Funcky reMarkable Exporter - Export notes from a reMarkable Tablet to File System and External Services.
- instapaper-as-pdf-to-reMarkable - Export Instapaper-Articles to PDF and send them to a connected rM tablet.
- morningpaper2remarkable - A bot to sync the morning paper to a remarkable tablet.
- reHackable/maxio - Companion daemon for the reMarkable paper tablet.
- reHackable/scripts - A set of bash scripts that may enhance your reMarkable experience.
- reMarkable-assistant - Manage templates, splash screens, and settings on your reMarkable tablet.
- reMarkable-fs - A FUSE filesystem wrapper for the reMarkable tablet.
- reMarkable-hyutilities - A GUI written in java to backup your device, upload templates and modify spash screens.
- reMarkable-tweak - Tweak tool for the reMarkable paper tablet. Lets you organize your templates with no fuss.
- reMarkable_entware - Package manager for reMarkable. Install common Unix utilities through the command line.
- remt - reMarkable tablet command-line tools.
- rM-dl-annotated - Export annotated PDFs from reMarkable tablets.
- rmWebUiTools - View a file tree, see statistics and export/backup all files with some simple scripts utilizing the web ui.
- srvfb - Alternative screen-streaming software. Written in Go.
- draft-reMarkable - A launcher for the reMarkable tablet, which wraps around the standard interface.