Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release has a few navigation and android changes fixed by @cabauman. We also have updated our dependencies onto the recently released Splat 6 which fixes a couple bugs for us around Locator's and WithResole() methods.
We introduced a new NuGet package exclusively for Xamarin Essentials. This previous existed but now we moved this into it's own assembly so you could have to include the dependency unless needed.
The house keeping items include updating our build system, updating a few documentation elements.
- Fix: Android ShouldPersistState fires twice (#1887) @cabauman
- fix: Integration tests view model unit tests (#1891) @cabauman
- Fix: NavigateAndReset displays page pops (#1894) @cabauman
- housekeeping: Make Splat 6.* the default. (#1900) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: Moving package signing into Cake script (#1886) @RLittlesII
- housekeeping: Mention Events.XamEssentials package (#1889) @worldbeater
- housekeeping: Correct ReactiveUserControl xml docs (#1888) @worldbeater
- housekeeping: Mention ReactiveUI packages required for Tizen (#1890) @worldbeater
- housekeeping: add analyzers to integration tests (#1892) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: Upgraded Cake to v0.32.1 (#1893) @RLittlesII
- housekeeping: fix signing to work/use nbgv from cake. (#1895) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: fix warning in WinRTAppDataDriver.cs (#1896) @glennawatson
- housekeeping: Correct ReactiveWindow usage example (#1899) @worldbeater