Termux is an Android terminal app and Linux environment.
Note that this repository is for the app itself (the user interface and the terminal emulation). For the packages installable inside the app, see termux/termux-packages
- VTE (libvte): Terminal emulator widget for GTK+, mainly used in gnome-terminal. Source, Open Issues, and All (including closed) issues.
- iTerm 2: OS X terminal application. Source, Issues and Documentation (which includes iTerm2 proprietary escape codes).
- Konsole: KDE terminal application. Source, in particular tests, Bugs and Wishes.
- xterm: The grandfather of terminal emulators. Source.
- Connectbot: Android SSH client. Source
- Android Terminal Emulator: Android terminal app which Termux terminal handling is based on. Inactive. Source.