RESTHeart - The REST API for MongoDB.
Table of Contents
RESTHeart is the most popular REST API for MongoDB. All MongoDB's capabilities can be automatically accessed via a complete REST API.
RESTHeart provides out-of-the-box:
- Data persistence via MongoDB.
- Secure Identity and Access Management.
- Complete REST API with JSON messages.
RESTHeart is a modern backend for Web and Mobile apps, designed to radically simplify server-side development and deployment.
RESTHeart comes with complete functionalities out of the box, but you can extend it with Java to implement custom services.
The full documentation is available here.
You can also have a look at our introductory video on Youtube:
License and support options
When a company is not comfortable with the AGPL open source license or need dedicated technical support, then it could purchase a RESTHeart Subscription, which comes with:
- Perpetual, business-friendly Enterprise license.
- 12 months of e-mail technical support.
- 12 months of supported upgrades to any new release of the product.
- Training (optional).
- Professional Services (optional).
The Enterprise license is perpetual and overcomes some limitations of the AGPL v3. Specifically, it grants the following rights:
- Use RESTHeart in closed source applications.
- Distribute RESTHeart embedded in closed source products.
- Get coverage against some legal risks, like third-parties IP claims.
Please read more about the available Free and Commercial Support Options.
You can also have a look at our RESTHeart's presentation on Slideshare.
You can join our sponsors by supporting RESTHeart on Patreon.