Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Astropy wiki!
The Astropy Project is a community effort to develop a single core package for Astronomy in Python and foster interoperability between Python astronomy packages. More information about Astropy is available from our homepage, and you can find the documentation at http://docs.astropy.org/.
- Release Calendar
- Regular Telecon Schedule
- Astropy Proposals for Enhancements: what is it?, status
- Affiliated package travis-ci test status
- [Continuous Integration](wiki/Continuous Integration)
- Git(hub) tips
- Python and Numpy versions
- Issue labeling conventions
- Sub-package maintainers
Google Summer of Code
- GSoC 2018 Guidelines - read this first and follow the instructions!
- GSoC 2017 Guidelines - read this first and follow the instructions!
GSoC 2017 Project Ideas (then search for
- GSoC 2017 Student Applications