A curated list of awesome osTicket resources, plugins, tutorials and other nice things.
- GitHub repo - Main repository.
- Main Website - Main website.
- Core Plugins - Plugins written by core developers.
- Forum - Forum hosted by osTicket.
- Core Software v1.10.4 - Get the latest release.
- Core Software v1.9.16 - Get the last 1.9.x release.
- FAQ - Technical requirements etc.
- Official List - Select "language packs" for latest.
- Join the efforts - Help us translate osTicket for everyone.
Developed by osTicket core developers.
- Authentication :: CAS - Allows use of Client Access Server for authentication.
- Authentication :: LDAP and Active Directory - Allows use of LDAP server for authentication.
- Authentication :: Oauth - Allows use of an oauth service for authentication.
- Authentication :: HTTP Pass-Through - Allows the use of webserver/passthrough authentication.
- Storage :: Attachments in Amazon S3 - Allows attachments to be stored in AWS's S3 instead of the database.
- Storage :: Attachments on the Filesystem - Allows attachments to be stored on the webserver's filesystem instead of the database.
Modifies how the software works, without changing it.
- Archiver - Archives tickets before delete, and allows for auto-pruning of old tickets.
- Attachment Preview - Allows files attached to tickets to be embedded in the thread.
- Autocloser - Automatically closes open tickets.
- Fetch Note - Automatically fetch additional note content on ticket creation.
- Field Radio Buttons - Enables the use of HTML form element Radio Buttons.
- Mentioner - Finds Staff mentions in a thread and add's them as collaborators to the ticket.
- Multi LDAP Auth - Plugin for multiple LDAP servers authentication and LDAP Sync.
- Prevent Autoscroll - Stops the agent view from scrolling down to the last message in the thread.
- Reporting - Paid plugin for extensive reporting.
- Rewriter - An osTicket plugin to rewrite incoming emails.
Third Party Integration Plugins
- Chrome Extension: osTicket Checker - Checks for new tickets.
- Jasper Reports - A Jasper Reports plugin for osTicket 1.9.
- Magento Contact Integration - Plugin for Magento to send contact form details to osTicket via the API.
- OpenID for Microsoft - An osTicket plugin to enable authentication with Microsoft accounts.
- Trello - Integrates Trello with osTicket.
- Slack - Sends notifications of new and updated tickets to a Slack channel.
Require modifications to osTicket core.
- Bootstrap Free Theme - Unofficial bootstrap theme for osticket 1.10.
- DMT Free Responsive for 1.9.12 - Looks good. Awaiting upgrade to 1.10.
- osTicketAwesome.com - Commercial theme for client and staff portals.
- osTicketResponsiveTheme.com - Commercial theme for client & staff portals.
- osTicket Themes.com - Commercial Theme developers.
- Themedost.com - Commercial Themes.
- Wiki - Has useful getting-started and configuration tips.
- Search Forums - Many questions have already been answered.
- Youtube Installation Tutorial - Step by step demonstration of complete installation for v1.10.
- Docker osticket/osticket - Docker images.
- Vagrant - Provides a development environment for working with osTicket.
- Repo - Signals Docs - How signals work.
- Unofficial Plugin Development Guide - Provides reverse-engineered instructions on how to develop an osTicket plugin.
- Commercial Support - Get the most out of osTicket with tailored plans for your business.
- Customization - Modify the ticket system to meet your needs.
- Installation - Implementation, training, migration.
- Professional Hosting - No install necessary.
- Linux.com - osTicket: Help Desk Ticketing Done Right.
- Test-Driven Conceptual Modelling case-study report - from Universitat Politecnica De Catalulnya (in English).
- The Next Web - How to Build an Effective Heldesk - Article.
- Kitt Parker | Open Source Reviews Software 14 Nov 2017 - Review.
Shout out to Enhancesoft the makers of osTicket.
This page is not affiliated with Enhancesoft, please feel free to submit pull-requests for additions/removals of any of this content. If anyone from Enhancesoft wants to be added as a collaborator here, happy to work with you.