Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Go success stories from around the web
- The Way of the Gopher - Making the Switch from Node.js to Golang
- Moving a team from Scala to Go
- 400 Days of Go
- From Python to Go: Migrating our entire API
- Our Experience with Golang
- The Reliability of Go
- A Go Redirection Service
- pool.ntp.org DNS server in Go
- Juju at Canonical
- Go at bitly
- NSQ: realtime distributed message processing at scale
- CloudFlare blows hole in laws of Web physics with Go and Railgun
- Why I Like Go
- Why I Program in Go
- dl.google.com now served by Go
- Google's Go Programming Language Grows Up: Now What?
- Moving to Go
- Rob Pike: Why Learn Go?
- Why I went from Python to Go (and not node.js)
- Another go at the Next Big Language
- @tobi: "I have now completed two projects in Go. I predict that it's going to be the dominant language for server work."
- @derekcollison: "Prediction: Go will become the dominant language for systems work in IaaS, Orchestration, and PaaS in 24 months."
- Will Go be the new go-to programming language?
- Dr. Dobb's: Why Not Go?
- Google I/O 2012: Go in production
- Go at Cockroach Labs, cockroachdb/cockroach
- Go at Novartis
- Go at the BBC
- Go at SoundCloud
- Go at Moovweb
- Building StatHat with Go
- Go at CloudFlare
- Why you PHP guys should learn Golang
- I/O BootCamp 2011: Real World Go
- Go at Heroku
- Go at Basecamp
- Go at Streetspotr
- Confession From A Go Programer
- Why we chose Go over C for updating embedded Linux devices
- List of Tech Migrations
- Making the move from Scala to Go, and why we’re not going back
See also GoUsers.