golang-tools is a development list for the Go Programming Language. The list is for discussion of the development of tools that analyze and manipulate Go source code, including editor/IDE plugins.
The mailing list and Slack channels are open to everyone.
We currently (correct as of Nov 2018) hold monthly catch-up calls. These calls are open to everyone. For those not able to join, notes and a recording of discussion are made available after each session.
See the mailing list for announcements of the next call and notes from the previous call.
- 2019-07-26 Meeting notes - second session at GopherCon San Diego
- 2019-07-25 Meeting notes - first session at GopherCon San Diego
- 2019-05-28 Meeting notes
- 2019-04-30 Meeting notes
- 2019-03-26 Meeting notes
- 2019-02-26 Meeting notes
- 2019-01-29 Meeting notes
- 2018-12-11 Meeting notes
- 2018-11-27 Meeting notes
- 2018-11-06 Meeting Notes
- 2018-10-23 Meeting Notes
- 2018-10-09 - golang-tools session - meeting notes
- 2018-09-18 - golang-tools first post-GopherCon Session - meeting notes
- 2018-08-28 Notes from GopherCon "kick off" session