Highly optimized, extremely modular and very flexible XMPP/Jabber server
What it is
Tigase XMPP Server is highly optimized, extremely modular and very flexible XMPP/Jabber server written in Java.
This repository contains source code of the main part of the Tigase XMPP Server.
- over TCP
- over HTTP/HTTPS (BOSH)
- over WebSockets
and over server-to-server connections as well as over XMPP component connections.
Additionally Tigase XMPP Server provides HTTP API for integration with other services unable to communicate over XMPP.
Moveover, Tigase XMPP Server comes with support for Push Notifications making it possible to push notification to mobile devices.
Following features are supported by Tigase XMPP Server:
- XEP-0016: Flexible Offline Message Retrieval
- XEP-0030: Service Discovery
- XEP-0045: Multi User Chat
- XEP-0060: Publish-Subscribe
- XEP-0079: Advanced Message Processing
- XEP-0114: Jabber Component Protocol
- XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
- XEP-0133: Service Administration
- XEP-0136: Message Archiving
- XEP-0163: Personal Eventing Protocol
- XEP-0198: Stream Management
- XEP-0199: XMPP Ping
- XEP-0206: XMPP over BOSH
- XEP-0225: Component Connections
- XEP-0237: Roster Versioning
- XEP-0280: Message Carbons
- XEP-0313: Message Archive Management
- XEP-0357: Push Notifications
- XEP-0363: HTTP File Upload
- and many more...
When looking for support, please first search for answers to your question in the available online channels:
- Our online documentation: Tigase Docs
- Our online forums: Tigase Forums
- Our online Knowledge Base Tigase KB
You can download distribution version of the Tigase XMPP Server directly from here.
If you wish to downloand SNAPSHOT build of the development version of Tigase XMPP Server you can grab it from here.
Installation and usage
Documentation of the project is part of the Tigase XMPP Server distribution package. Quickstart guide is also available here.
Compilation of the project is very easy as it is typical Maven project. All you need to do is to execute
mvn package test
to compile the project and run unit tests.
This is official Tigase Repository. Copyright (c) 2013-2019 Tigase, Inc.
Licensed under AGPL License Version 3. Other licensing options available upon request.