Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Getting started with Net Beans: https://youtu.be/LmtOKCXlkBA
NetBeans 8.1 PHP Database Connector Setup
- Navigate to the "Services" Node from the "Window" menu
- Right Click "Databases, " and select "New Connection"
- Choose the "MySQL" Connector.
- Enter "192.168.33.10" as the Database Host.
- Enter churchcrm for Database Name, Useranme, and Password. Your connection string should be as follows:
- Click "Test Connection"
- You should now be able to browse the database schema and execute queries from the NetBeans IDE.