What is MAMP
MAMP is a free, local server environment that can be installed under macOS and Windows with just a few clicks. MAMP provides them with all the tools they need to run WordPress on their desktop PC for testing or development purposes, for example. It doesn't matter if you prefer Apache or Nginx or if you want to work with PHP, Python, Perl or Ruby.
Visit the MAMP Website and download the software
Please note this for MAMP PRO 5.4 which costs money ($69.00 US)
Change default PHP version to 7.2.x
Add new Host
- point it to the src dir of the downloaded Church CRM repo.
create a database
generate a certificate for https access
- Download and generate files from src.
npm run composer-install
npm run orm-gen
- Install ChurchCRM via Setup page
- Note MySQL DB info is
- Login and change default password
- current default user is
- Import Demo backup
- demo backup is located in the
demofolder and it includes sample member data etc.