Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Reports and Queries
Reports and Queries
Built in Reports
- Contact lists
- Reports on groups and roles
- People Directory: Printable directory of all people, grouped by family where assigned
- Letters and Mailing Labels
- Birthdays: Members with birthdays in a particular month
- Family Member Count: Returns each family and the total number of people assigned to them.
- Membership anniversaries: People who joined in a particular month
- Person by Age: Returns any person records with ages between two given ages.
- Person by properties: Returns person records which are assigned the given property.
- Person by Role and Gender: Selects person records with the family role and gender specified.
- Person Count
- Recent friends: Friends who signed up in previous months
- Select all members: People who are members
- Select database users: People who are registered as database users
- Total By Gender: Total of records matching a given gender.
- Volunteers: Find volunteers for a particular opportunity
- Volunteers: Find volunteers for who match two specific opportunity codes
- Advanced Search: Search by any part of Name, City, State, Zip, or Home Phone.
- Families to canvass: People in families that are ok to canvass.
- Class & Attendance Reports
Sunday School Reports: Generate class lists and attendance sheets
Event Attendance: Generate attendance -AND- non-attendance reports for events
Class Students: Find students for a particular class
Class Teachers: Find teachers for a particular class
Financial Reports: Pledges and Payments
Canvass Automation: support for conducting an every-member canvass.
Pledge comparison: Compare pledges between two fiscal years
What is a Free-Text Query?
A Free-Text Query allows you to run any query on the database. Since ChurchCRM is based on mySQL, anyone who has knowledge of this program can run free-text queries.
What is a Cart-Enabled Query?
A Cart-Enabled Query is one in which the results of the query can be entered into the cart.
How do I use Cart-Enabled Queries?
Once a Cart-Enabled Query has been run, simply click the button entitled "Add Results to Cart".