Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Memcached 1.5.5 Release Notes
General bugfix release. Potential rare deadlock fixed (introduced in 1.5.x series). Improvements to memory balancing when extstore is in use.
- remove redundant counter/lock from hash table (2% boost for sets)
- limit crawls for metadumper. avoids dumping too much data.
- extstore: revise automove algorithm
- quick fix for slab mover deadlock
- extstore: fix segfault in 'extstore' admin command
The following people contributed to this release since 1.5.4.
Note that this is based on who contributed changes, not how they were done. In many cases, a code snippet on the mailing list or a bug report ended up as a commit with your name on it.
Note that this is just a summary of how many changes each person made
which doesn't necessarily reflect how significant each change was.
For details on what led up into a branch, either grab the git repo and
look at the output of
git log 1.5.4..1.5.5 or use a web view.
- Repo list: https://github.com/memcached/memcached/wiki/DevelopmentRepos
- Web View: http://github.com/memcached/memcached/commits/1.5.5