Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Making a new Virtualbox to make your own INAV
- Download and install VirtualBox
- Download Arch-anywhere ISO.
- Install Arch-anywhere in a new virtualbox
- Reboot into your new Virtualbox
- Install the requirred packages. By running this in terminal: sudo pacman -S git make gcc arm-none-eabi-gcc arm-none-eabi-newlib
- Download a fresh copy of INAV by running this in terminal. git clone https://github.com/inavflight/inav)
- Enter INAV folder and type make TARGET=TARGET_YOU_WANT_TO_MAKE
And heres a link that gives some hints how to tailor INAV for your needs.