Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
b) Windows Subsystem for Linux on Windows 10
- Install Windows Subsystem for Linux
- Install Debian from Windows Store
- Use VirtualBox scripts of rebuild-wekan.sh etc to install and build Wekan
- Run Wekan locally with meteor at http://localhost:3000 :
cd wekan && meteor
- Or: try to modify start-wekan.sh etc to run wekan at http://ip-address or http://example.com
- You could try to proxy from IIS SSL website to Wekan localhost port, for example when ROOT_URL=https://example.com and PORT=3001 , and you make IIS config that supports websockets proxy to Wekan http port 3001.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.