Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Identify the core service your app is providing and make sure it is running independently. Put everything non-critical, including reporting, on some other system.
Look at scaling tips here, quote:
smeijer commented 25 days ago Just wanted to let know that I haven't experienced this issue anymore since I've replaced a lot of
The reactivity is thereby lost, but in my case a 30sec poll is also fine. On the places that I do require reactivity, I only
timestamp. This timestamp is passed through to
apollo, which triggers a
refetchwhen the timestamp is changed.
The discussion here has also been helpfull to improve performance here and there.
Finding memory leaks
100% CPU usage
Increase ulimit system wide to 100 000 in systemd config.
Scaling to thousands of users
Current versions of dependencies
Dockerfile, versions of Meteor.js, Node etc listed at beginning.
Build from source
- On any x64 hardware that has Ubuntu 14.04 or Debian 9 or newer installed directly or in VM: Build from source scripts
Wekan for Sandstorm:
- Install above Wekan from source
- Install Sandstorm locally with
curl https://install.sandstorm.io | bash, select dev install
- Install meteor-spk
- Get 100% CPU issue fibers fixed node, and copy it to spk directory:
chmod +x node
mv node ~/projects/meteor-spk/meteor-spk-0.4.0/meteor-spk.deps/bin/
- Add to your /home/username/.bashrc :
- Close and open your terminal, or read settings from .bashrc with
cd wekan && meteor-spk dev
- Then Wekan will be visible at local sandstorm at http://local.sandstorm.io:6080/
- Sandstorm commands:
sudo sandstorm. Release scripts. Official releases require publishing key that only xet7 has.
git clone https://github.com/wekan/wekan
- Edit docker-compose.yml script ROOT_URL etc like documented at https://github.com/wekan/wekan-mongodb docker-compose.yml script
docker-compose up -d --build