Clone this wiki locally
- WPF Persistence Specification
- The WpfDesign library is meant to contain only the basic designer extensibility framework and interfaces for use by designer extensions.
- All public types and methods in the WpfDesign library should be documented with xml comments.
- WpfDesign.Designer contains the designer implementation: the main DesignSurface, the service implementations, and designer extensions for the built-in WPF controls
- WpfDesign.XamlDom is a document object model that contains a XmlDocument and the object instances created from it. XamlDom contains a custom XAML parser.
- WpfDesign doesn't use XAML directly: The abstract DesignItem class in WpfDesign allows plugging in a custom backend.
WPF Designer Tasks (rather old post from Daniel)