Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
20130906 irc meeting
Clone this wiki locally
- PHPCR-ODM Query Builder:
- To abbreviate or not to abbreviate?
- Selector names first or last?
- Phpcr now does this (?) https://github.com/phpcr/phpcr/commit/79d862450eeb88c9ed1febb57d960c114c96ebd1
Adopt DQLish way of specifying field names, i.e. $from->document('Foobar', 'a')->where()->eq()->propVal('a.prop_1')->literal('foo');
Allow hybrid where $qb->propertyExists('a.foobar') and propertyExists('a', 'foobar') both work
dantleech and dbu agree that using dot notation to specify properties is a +1 idea, but dantleech will email doctrine-devs to validate.
"property" terminology should be replaced with "field" as with Doctrine
Replace "bindVariable" with "setParameter" to be consistent with Doctrine
Add PHPDoc / Rst Doc in relevant places to show what these relate to in PHPCR world
dantleech to revise API method names and add to email do cmf|doctrine-devs
Road to 1.0
- dbu says main blockers are PHPCR Query builder and MediaBundle
- dantleech will look over some of the MediaBundle issues to see if he can help, #15, #34, #53 and #52.
- dbu says we should prioritize #10 #53 and #15 as blockers for RC1
- dbu points out sandbox PR for MediaBundle: https://github.com/symfony-cmf/cmf-sandbox/pull/199
- dantleech brings up point about the relative verbosness of the logic for adding extra mapping directories for all the bundles, no action planned.
- Synantist raises point about the difficulty of understanding the current documentation for beginners and is pointed to WouterJ and cos work on the new documentation.
- WouterJ suggests creating issues about problem areas now, i.e. before the revision so that we can be sure to address the problems.