iNavFlight / inav Public
Pawel Spychalski (DzikuVx) edited this page
Sep 21, 2022
Clone this wiki locally
|Support us on Banggood|
INAV is being actively developed and currently supports RTH (Return To Home) with a predefined climb height, position hold, waypoints, "follow-me" and many more features.
A wide variety of inexpensive flight controller boards are supported. F4 & F7 flight control boards are strongly suggested to gain access to the full features of INAV.
To read and watch:
- Latest Releases
- INAV 5 on a flying wing video tutorial
- INAV 3 from flash to flight YouTube playlist
- Betaflight to INAV migration guide
- Getting started with INAV
- Sensor calibration
- Multirotor guide if you're going to use it in a multirotor.
- Fixed wing guide if you're going to use it in a fixed-wing model.
- YouTube videos
- INAV for BetaFlight users
- Many flight controller boards are supported. See the Supported boards page.
All configuration is done through INAV Configurator.
Searching the wiki
You may use the right pane to list all the available Wiki pages or use the Github search function (top left corner). Unfortunately, the wiki is no longer indexed by the major search engines.
Documents from source code
Many documents are available in the source code tree: https://github.com/iNavFlight/inav/tree/master/docs