Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The BC412 barcode symbology is single width, variable length barcode that is used for silicon wafer identification by the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
Also known as: BC412 SEMI, BC412 IBM.
Data and Options
- The data field can hold any of the following:
- Numbers 0-9
- Capital letters A-Z, excluding O
- The includestartstop option enables the display of start and stop bars.
- The includecheck option calculates the check character.
- The includecheckintext option makes the calculated checksum appear in the human readable text.
- The semi option enables conformance to the SEMI standard by enabling start and stop bars as well as a check character.
- The inkspread option can be used to adjust the width of the bars.
Data: BC412 Options: includecheck Encoder: bc412
Data: BC412 Options: includestartstop Encoder: bc412
Data: BC412 Options: semi Encoder: bc412