Clone this wiki locally
The BC412 barcode symbology is single width, variable length barcode that is used for silicon wafer identification by the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
Also known as: BC412 SEMI, BC412 IBM.
Data and Options
- The data field can hold any of the following:
- Numbers 0-9
- Capital letters A-Z, excluding O
- The includestartstop option enables the display of start and stop bars.
- The includecheck option calculates the check character.
- The includecheckintext option makes the calculated checksum appear in the human readable text.
- The semi option enables conformance to the SEMI standard by enabling start and stop bars as well as a check character.
- The inkspread option can be used to adjust the width of the bars.
Data: BC412 Options: includecheck Encoder: bc412
Data: BC412 Options: includestartstop Encoder: bc412
Data: BC412 Options: semi Encoder: bc412