Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The DotCode symbology is 2D matrix-style barcode that can encode full 256 character extended-ASCII.
Standards: AIM - ISS DotCode.
Data and Options
- The data field can contain any extended ASCII data. The default interpretation of data by readers is in accordance with ISO/IEC 8859-1.
- When the parse option is specified, any instances of
^NNNin the data field are replaced with their equivalent ASCII value. This is useful for specifying unprintable characters.
- When the parsefnc option is specified, non-data function characters can be specified by
- Deprecated: Use only if performance is a concern. The fast option is used to enable the optional high-speed symbol masking algorithm.
- The ratio is used to specify the aspect ratio of the symbol. The default is 1.5.
- The columns and rows options are used to specify the size of the symbol. When these are not specified a symbol is generated that maintains the selected aspect ratio.
Data: This is DotCode Options: inkspread=0.16 Encoder: dotcode