Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The Codablock F barcode symbology is 2D stacked-linear barcode that consists of a number of stacked Code 128 symbols. It can encode full 256 character extended-ASCII.
- HIBC Codablock F is a variant of Codablock F that should be used when encoding HIBC formatted data.
Standards: USS Codablock F.
Data and Options
- The data field can consist of any extended-ASCII data. The default interpretation of data by readers is in accordance with ISO/IEC 8859-1.
- FNC4 function characters will be inserted automatically to allow the encoding of extended ASCII characters.
- When the parse option is specified, any instances of
^NNNin the data field are replaced with their equivalent ASCII value, useful for specifying unprintable characters.
- When the parsefnc option is specified, non-data function characters can be specified by
- The columns option specifies the number of columns in the symbol, default 8.
- The rows option specifies the number of rows in the symbol, between 2 and 44.
- If rows is unspecified the encoder will default to the smallest number of rows that can hold the given data.
- The raw option denotes that the data field is providing the input as a pre-encoded codewords in
^NNNformat, suitable for direct low-level encoding.
- The rowheight option specifies the height of the bars in each row in points. The default is 10.
- The sepheight option specifies the height of the separator bars enclosing the rows in points. The default is 1.
Data: Codablock F Options: Encoder: codablockf
Data: CODABLOCK F 34567890123456789010040digit Options: columns=8 rows=5 Encoder: codablockf
Data: Short bars, fat seperators Options: columns=10 rows=8 rowheight=6 sepheight=2 Encoder: codablockf