Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
HIBC barcodes use a number of general symbologies as carrier symbols for data structured according to the LIC and PAS structured data definitions.
- HIBC Code 39 is a variant of Code 39.
- HIBC Code 128 is a variant of Code 128.
- HIBC PDF417 is a variant of PDF417.
- HIBC MicroPDF417 is a variant of MicroPDF417.
- HIBC QR Code is a variant of QR Code.
- HIBC Data Matrix is a variant of Data Matrix.
- HIBC Codablock F is a variant of Codablock F.
Standards: ANSI/HIBC Provider Applications Standard, ANSI/HIBC Supplier Labelling Standard, ANSI/HIBC Positive Identification for Patient Safety, ANSI/HIBC Syntax Standard.
Data and Options
- The data should be pre-encoded to describe the intended barcode content.
- The HIBC + character is prefixed automatically.
- The mandatory HIBC check character is automatically appended to the input.
HIBC Code 39
Data: A123BJC5D6E71 Options: includetext Encoder: hibccode39
HIBC Code 128
Data: A123BJC5D6E71 Options: includetext Encoder: hibccode128
Data: A123BJC5D6E71 Options: Encoder: hibcpdf417
Data: A123BJC5D6E71 Options: Encoder: hibcmicropdf417
HIBC QR Code
Data: A123BJC5D6E71 Options: Encoder: hibcqrcode
HIBC Data Matrix
Data: A123BJC5D6E71 Options: Encoder: hibcdatamatrix
HIBC Codablock F
Data: A123BJC5D6E71 Options: Encoder: hibccodablockf