Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Micro QR Code
Micro QR Code
The Micro QR Code symbology is a smaller variant of QR Code that is used in applications that require a small symbol space.
Also known as: Micro Quick Response Code.
- QR Code is the more popular, larger variant.
Standards: ISO/IEC 18004, JIS X 0510, ITS - QR Code, AIM ISS - QR Code.
Data and Options
- The data field can contain any extended ASCII data. The default interpretation of data by readers is in accordance with ISO/IEC 8859-1.
- An appropriate size will be selected to work around the following restrictions:
- An M1 symbol is only compatible with numeric data.
- An M2 symbol is only compatible with alphanumeric data.
- When the parse option is specified, any instances of
^NNNin the data field are replaced with their equivalent ASCII value, useful for specifying unprintable characters.
- The version option is used to specify the size of the symbol, either
- The eclevel option is used to specify the error correction level:
eclevel=L- Low (default)
eclevel=M- Medium; Not compatible with M1 symbols
eclevel=Q- Quality; Only compatible with M4 symbols
- If unspecified the encoder will select the version of the symbol that is the minimum size to represent the given data at the selected error correction level.
Data: 01234567 Options: Encoder: microqrcode