Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Plessey is a continuous, arbitrary length barcode symbology for encoding hexadecimal data.
Also known as: Anker Code.
- MSI Modified Plessey is a variant of the Plessey (UK) barcode developed by the MSI Data Corporation.
Data and Options
- The data can contain any of the following:
- Capital letters
- Two manditory check characters implementing a CRC check are automatically included.
- The includecheckintext option makes the calculated check characters appear in the human readable text.
- The unidirectional option generates a unidirectional Plessey symbol.
Equivalent symbols, the latter displaying the two mandatory check characters:
Data: 01234ABCD Options: includetext Encoder: plessey
Data: 01234ABCD Options: includetext includecheckintext Encoder: plessey
A unidirectional symbol:
Data: 01234ABCD Options: unidirectional Encoder: plessey