NetFPGA 1G CML Projects
The NetFPGA-1G-CML code base comes with a small set of projects to be used as models for building your own, and hence are typically referred to as "reference projects" or "reference designs".
Aside from the hardware modules and embedded software in the IP library that a reference project uses, the project's hardware, software, bitstreams, scripts, kernel drivers, etc... are all self contained within the project folder.
The following is a list of links to the documentation for each of the reference projects in the code base.
- NetFPGA-1G-CML Ethernet Interface Loopback Test
- NetFPGA-1G-CML Reference NIC
- NetFPGA-1G-CML Reference Flash
- NetFPGA-1G-CML Learning CAM Switch
- NetFPGA-1G-CML Learning Switch (Lite)
- NetFPGA-1G-CML Reference Router
The following is a list of the contributed projects for the NetFPGA-1G-CML.