(Full search available on the top left of page)
WiFi: DoES Liverpool, password:
- Wiki Home
- Get involved
- In The Space
Clone this wiki locally
|Rooms||Location||Equipment||Membership and access||Calendar||Book a laser cutter||Issues|
Making - DoESLiverpool at its heart is all about making, and we like our kit, so naturally the DoES Workshop with all its Equipment and Digital infrastructure is a most exciting place to be. Maker-night (held every Thursday evening, as well as one Saturday every month) is core to our maker community, and the best place to meet the community of makers and hackers and learn.
Maker-night is free and open to all. For other times, see Membership and access.
Working - Behind the workshop is a quiet and serious co-working space. You can either Book a desk or come on the day, or buy a monthly membership. Monthly members get a permanent desk and drawers where they can lock up their things. Don't just remote work at your job from home or a coffee shop, come to a living place where you can get some essential stimulation.
Prices - We currently offer two pricing bands, one for Members and one for Non-Members.
- Membership costs £10 per calendar month.
- A monthly desk is £165 (£180 for non-members)
- Monthly workshop access is £50 (£65)
- Out of hours workshop access is £25 (£35). Out of hours access allows usage before 9:30am and after 5:30pm, and all day at weekends. Any time used during regular business hours is still charged at the normal day rate.
- Hotdesking/Daily workshop use is £10 per day/£5 per half day (£12/£6)
- Flexi Desking is £70 pcm (£80). This allows the user to come and go as they please, within a fair usage policy, and not worry about paying for a half day if they're only in for an hour or two.
- Registered Address and Mailbox is £79 (£99)
Out of hours and locking up - Sometimes people work late, in which case please consult the Out of Hours and Lone Working procedure. There is also a locking up procedure if you are among the last to leave the building. There is no sleeping in the hackspace.
Safe Spaces Policy and Grievance Procedure - DoES Liverpool provides a friendly, welcoming space that supports all members of the community. Please see DoES Liverpool Safe Spaces Policy and Grievance Procedure for further details.